Browning's signature big-game hunting boot built for maximum warmth, support and weather protection when it counts, the Browning Buck Shadow 8" Hunting Boot excels at spot-and-stalk hunting in demanding backcountry terrain. The Buck Shadow features a durable yet lightweight TecTuff performance leather upper with OutDry, a waterproof laminate that's bonded to the exterior of the boot to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable in even the wettest hunting conditions. The upper also features a Shadow Frame welded support cage that adds lateral stiffness for rugged pack-outs. Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides ample warmth without diminishing breathability, and the boot's midsole features Silent Cell padding and an integrated SymmPlate TPU arch for underfoot stability. The Silent Grip rubber sole adds confidence on wet, rocky, and muddy off-trail treks.
- TecTuff performance leather upper is durable, waterproof and abrasion-resistant
- OutDry patented lamination process features a waterproof membrane bonded to the boot's outer shell to keep feet warm and dry
- Thinsulate Ultra superior insulation provides breathable warmth allowing moisture the body creates to exit
- Shadow Frame welded support system on boot's outer provides optimal lateral stability
- Supportive Silent Cell midsole features SymmPlate TPU arch for underfoot stability and torsional rigidity and Silent Grip rubber sole allows optimal traction over rugged terrain
- OrthoLite open-cell foam insole technology for added cushion and comfort