A rugged big-game boot built with genuine leather and camouflage accents for durable concealment, the Browning Buck Seeker 8" Hunting Boot offers durable weather protection and support for long days traversing the backcountry. The leather and woven upper features OutDry, a waterproof laminate that's bonded to the exterior of the boot to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable in even the wettest hunting conditions. Thinsulate Ultra insulation provides ample warmth without diminishing breathability, and the boot's midsole features Silent Cell padding and an integrated SymmPlate TPU arch for underfoot stability. The Silent Grip rubber sole adds confidence on rocky, muddy, off-trail terrain.
- Upper features durable, supportive and abrasion-resistant genuine leather; abrasion-resistant woven panels feature camouflage patterning
- OutDry patented lamination process features a waterproof membrane bonded to the boot's outer shell to keep feet warm and dry
- Thinsulate superior insulation provides breathable warmth allowing moisture the body creates to exit
- Supportive Silent Cell midsole features SymmPlate TPU arch for underfoot stability and torsional rigidity and Silent Grip rubber sole allows optimal traction over rugged terrain
- OrthoLite open-cell foam insole technology for added cushion and comfort